Energy

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Why am I so tired? I think all of the biking, zumba twice a week, and yoga have caught up to me. I feel so great though. I'm able to run without giving up so quickly and bare the most intense 2 hr zumba class ever. As soon as I feel like quitting, a bolt of energy runs through me and I focus on how this activity will not only transform my body, but my mind. Every muscle that is activated or stretched, releases tension and emotions that are trapped in my body. The more I engage in movement, the freer I feel. I yearn for more of this.

I've also been eating a lot healthier and making most of my meals instead of eating out. There is no point in exercising so much if your diet doesn't fuel your body with all the proper nutrients. I feel so lucky because there is so much fresh, inexpensive produce in german super markets and I'm able to play chef and improvise different recipes using different ingredients. Today I made Ratatouille with penne. I bought the eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes and herbs for less than 3 euro. Feta cheese is my guilty pleasure so it's a must for this dish. Once I have a fully stocked kitchen , I will be posting lots of recipes on this blog.


By the way, I signed the lease to my apartment in Weiden yesterday and I move in on August 1st!! I'm so excited! It's the apartment I told you guys about in one of my first blog entries.

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend, I'm off to Cologne for the weekend! Lots of pictures to come :)

No comments :

Post a Comment